Provincial Government update for GeoExchange BC
The intent of these updates is to provide GeoExchangeBC members with information related to the Water Sustainability Act (WSA) and regulations that are relevant to the geoexchange industry. This may include updates related to legislation and policy development, compliance and enforcement activities, and progress reports related to specific projects and data management from the Ministry of Environment (ENV) and Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations (FLNRO).
In this issue:
- Update on the Provincial Observation Well Network,
- New GWELLS development,
- Regional groundwater program update,
- New artesian flow advisory,
- Well record submission, and
- Contact list of groundwater staff with regulatory authority.